4201-02: Incoming Message Length
Use this option to set the maximum length of recorded incoming messages: Incoming messages include:
- Conversation Record.
- Extension users leaving a message in a Subscriber Mailbox.
- Outside Automated Attendant callers accessing a mailbox via a LOGON command and then dialing RS to
record and send a message.
- Subscriber Mailbox users dialing RS to record and send a message.
- Automated Attendant callers leaving a message or Quick Message in a Subscriber Mailbox.
- Outside callers transferred by an extension user to a Subscriber Mailbox.
The length of a Conversation Record is 10 times the Subscriber Message Length. Since the Conversation
Record time cannot exceed 4095 seconds, any settings in Subscriber Message Length larger than 409 have no
effect on the length of recorded conversations.
Features Related to this Program
||Seconds [Default] - 120