Direct Station Selection (DSS) Console
Additional Feature Information
Using the Speed Processing Keys on the DSS Console
To use the Speed Processing keys
Press ANSWER to answer any call ringing your extension.
Press RELEASE to hang up (disconnect) your active call.
Press TRANSFER on your DSS Console to transfer your call.
DSS Console Feature Key Assignments
Understanding Key Assignments
By default, your DSS Console has the following Feature Key assignments:
- Keys 1-48 = Hotline keys to extensions 301-348.
- Key 349 = Page Zone 1
- Key 350 = Page Zone 2
- Key 351 = Page Zone 3
- Key 352 = All Call Page
- Key 353 = System Park Orbit 60
- Key 354 = System Park Orbit 61
- Key 355 = System Park Orbit 62
- Key 356 = System Park Orbit 63
- Key 357 = System Park Orbit 64
- Key 358 = System Park Orbit 65
- Key 359 = System Park Orbit 66
- Key 360 = Night key
Refer to the DSS Console
Feature Key assignments chart for more.